2015年9月24日星期四

Print and Play Exploriation

The Game that I choice is called 'Muses' from site www.goodlittlegame.co.uk


First of all I was a little confused about the rules of 'Muses' which is approximately one sheet long. I spent almost ten minutes to read and understand it, which is pain.

There are nine cards in this game, and each card represents one muses.  There are two main informations: Point and dice power.

This is a simple card game that can be finished around five minutes by only one person because there is no set up required.  The most important and interesting element in this game is luck.  However, I need to make the right choices by skills to capitalize on the luck.

In my game:
What if my game keeps rules simple and short?
What is my game is about cars?
What if my game can be longer? or shorter?
What if my game need more skill?
What if my game needs a board?
What if my game can be player with more people?
What if my game needs more luck than skill?

...

没有评论:

发表评论