2015年8月29日星期六

My favorite Video Game Trailer




   This is the official gamescom trailer of the generation of Need for Speed series, developed by Electronic Arts.  The game is going to be published in this November.  Need for Speed is one of my favorite video games series.  I had played most of games in this series, such as Most Wanted, Shift, Shift II, The Run, Hot Pursuit, etc.  In fact, Hot Pursuit is my favorite, even it does not have a open map in the game.

   I have not play the new generation yet.  However, I like the trailer a lot for some reasons.  One of the most significant reasons is that I am a car guy, love driving cars, racing cars, and tuning cars.  By watching the trailer, it makes me really exited, and eager to play it because of the music and actor's lines.  They act as most crazy drivers and criminals on the planet.  Their mood and speaks are ambitious and brutal.

   According to the trailer, I can tell that players are able to tune cars in the game, which is very cool.  Rims, paint, chassis, suspension, and front/rear lips are all can be customized.  It is the biggest selling point of this game because players are not able to tune their cars in almost a half games in Need for Speed series.  I think many people will come back to Need for Speed series just because of they can tune cars again.

   As the tradition of Need for Speed, racing with police.  This is kind of thing that people are not able to do, but it is also the thing that makes people want to do.  The game gives so much freedom to the players which make people fall in love with it.  In some Need for Speed, Players are able to select roles, police and racer.  Based on the trailer, I am still not able to tell if people can do it or not.
Image quality of this video amazed me a lot.  I see so much progress from the previous generation of Need for Speed.  The current one is so much more realistic, and clear.

没有评论:

发表评论