2016年2月21日星期日

Particle Research



I am going to do approximately four particles for my racing level.  Here are some reference from real life.
1.Electricity.  Electricity fail will happen sometimes.  I wants to put this particle in the tunnels because some wires and lights will be placed in the tunnels. 
This will not be too hard because we have already done one particle that looks very similar to electricity.

2. Sandstorm.  The sandstorm in this video looks pretty crazy, but I will not make it as huge as the video does because that is too much that people will not be saw anything.  I will probably just make a simply sandy wind with sound effect, such as sound of wind, and rolling rocks.


3. Dust made by stone dropps from mountain. After rock falls down from a higher location on the floor, some little dust will be bound.  It is a part of stunt that I am going to create in my level.


4. Smoke.  I will make a little village placed in my level, too.  I want to make smoke comes out of chimney.  There will be no any sound effect in this particle.




没有评论:

发表评论